Ease of set up and operation with the ability to reproduce any reel configuration separate the ACCU-Pro Spin/Relief Grinder from others on the market. You’ll also get a better grind quality than other methods, a more precise cut, and less demands on time and effort. Many operator safety issues and regulations are addressed with this unit as well. With so many features standard, the ACCU-Pro Spin/Relief Grinder represents a fantastic value in the marketplace.
The ACCU-Pro Spin/Relief Grinder gives you these and so many other advantages:
• Ability to regrind the reel to any desired style.
• Ability to both spin and relief grind in one set up.
• Protective guarding reduces possibilities of accidents.
• Built-in hoist protects operator from strain and injury.
• Labor spent reel sharpening is reduced, increasing productivity of routine maintenance.
Specifications: part number 6300901
weight: 1240 pounds (560 KG)
power: 115 V, 50/60 cycle, Single phase, 15 amp
Reel Lift: 400 pound (180 KG) capacity winch on a swing arm
Grinding wheels: 5″ x 1″ (127mm x 25mm), 5″ x ⅜” (127mm x 10mm),
3.5″ x 1″ (89mm x 25mm), 3.5″ x ⅜” (89mm x 10mm)
Grinding Motor: 1 HP DC motor, 4300 RPM
Traverse Moter: 1/15 HP variable Speed DC Motor
Spin Motor: ¼ HP Fan Cooled Variable Speed DC Motor
Carriage Travel: 38″ (96cm)
- dianon grinding wheel desser
- automatic relief grind reel blade indexing system (patent pending), integral to the grinding head
- analytically engineers, welded steel frame
- also includes features shown